We are currently looking for an experienced project manager to join our expanding team. The right candidiate will project Manage multiple high-value projects by overseeing, directing and being the point of contact for a portfolio of projects from conception to completion, delivering on-time, to budget whilst optimising quality with minimum supervision. This will include undertaking some installation work yourself.
Supporting Knektd’s portfolio, products and services by carrying out installations, repairs, diagnostic tests, preventative service check / updates, and scheduled maintenance to keep customer relationship maximized.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability and availability to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and dynamic professional who has knowledge of and/ or proven skillset in the following:
– Fault-finding of audio visual systems to a high level, under pressure
– Preventative maintenance of client owned equipment
– Networking knowledge to fault find IP integrated systems
– Support of TV/Satellite and Video systems
– Completing paperwork for each job ensuring comprehensive reports on work completed
– Communicate identified faults in a clear and concise manner to our clients
– Enthusiastic and organized approach to all assigned service activity
– Completing installations from end to end, on time and to a high standard
– Build respect and profile for the business externally and actively bring in business
– Ensure compliance with company procedures where appropriate
– Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
– Be responsible for on-site H&S
– Oversee, direct and be the point of contact for a portfolio of projects from conception to completion
– To deliver the project within the authorised budget, optimising cost and quality parameters with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project
– Abide by H&S laws and be competent in the production of risk assessments and method statements
– Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
– Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors where appropriate
– Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
– Co-ordinate and direct employees and subcontractors, prioritising effectively
– Prepare tender documents, quotations, external reports pertaining to job status and valuations
– Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results, troubleshoot problem areas and mitigate risks
– Responsibility for the delivery and handover of the project
Desired Key Skills and Qualities:
Demonstrable track record & experience with:
– Crestron Integration
– Control4 Integration
– Lutron lighting Integration
– Automation Lifts
– Multi-room Audio
– Installation of Projectors, TV installations, Interactive boards and other AV solutions
– Audio Visual Racking systems
– Digital Media Systems (Kaleidoscope)
– Home Cinema system set up & calibration
– Wireless Networks with experience of fitting access points.
– Electronic network equipment for example Switches, Routers and other key components.
– Installation, termination and testing of Data Cabling systems of both copper and fibre optic
– Strong leadership qualities, with the ability to work with both internal and external/freelance staff
– Ability to lead by example and pass on knowledge to other members of staff including Trainee Engineers.
– Ability to run installations within budget and on time.
– Take responsibility of your actions and work to the best of your ability at all times.
– Proficient use of a PC and mobile devices – with good Microsoft Office skills especially Word, Excel and other web based software.
– Hold a current and valid CSCS card. (or valid equivalent).
– Able to work climbing ladders safely and confidently.
Personal Skills and Qualities:
– Strong communication skills and confidence to communicate well with clients and other departments in a clear and professional manner.
– Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success.
– Very flexible attitude to work and working hours to cover operational needs
– Having a can-do attitude and the will to learn and develop
– Demonstration of excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work alone using own initiative and as part of a team
– Clean and professional appearance (Company uniform provided)
– Ability to see the big picture whilst paying attention to the detail
– Time management of yourself and others
– Positive approach to the challenges of change, help others to become receptive and responsive to change
– The capacity to inspire and motivate others through skilful use of appropriate leadership style to suit team and situation to get the best out of others
– Strong financial skills in order to run projects within budget and on time
– Proficient use of Mac and mobile devices – with good Microsoft Office skills especially Word, Excel and preferably D-Tools
– Eligible to pass pre-employment check (including Criminal record declaration)
– Full, clean, driving license (valid to drive in the UK)
– Eligible to work in the UK
– Self-starter with a passion for technology.
– Strong Team player who can work on their own initiative while achieving customer and company deadlines.
– Enjoy and embrace the deep-end.
– High customer service ethic.
– Enjoys engaging with high net worth clients in a challenging environment.
– Able to adapt to a continuously evolving workflow.
– Salary TBC
– 20 days Holiday plus usual banks holidays in England and Wales
– Company Uniform
– Company Laptop
– Company Phone
– Industry recognised training and ongoing support
– No sponsorship available
Full Job specification including the knowledge and skills desired for the role can be found in the supporting PDF Download.
If this sounds like you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you think you would be right for the job. Please also attach a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.